Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sorry

Alright, alright. I know I haven't posted since January, and I don't really have a good excuse, but I'm posting now, right?
I'm really excited (like the nerd I am) because the Twilight movie is getting along very well lately. In fact, thye've already got out the first trailer, a movie poster, and quite a few interveiws with the cast.
But hey, if you wannna hear more about the movie you can go to www.stepheniemeyer.com
just click on the link that says "Movie".
So anyway. what I've been up to....
-I'm commin to Utah sometime in July (see most of you there)
-Finals are comming up in my middle school ( that's traslated to junior high in Utahian)
-I currently am passing alllllll of my classes

Well that's prettty much it! I'll post.... well i guess i'll post when i get the time!

5 comments:

Adrianna said...

Hey Markelle, How about the small fact that you turned 13 (THIRTEEN!!!)??? Congratulations and belated Happy Birthday from the lamest Aunt you have!

Love you,

Anna

Pat said...

Markelle, I look all the time to see all the cool pictures you have been taking with your new camera. Oh well at least you made a comment, I'm going to check out the Twlight video. We are so excited for you to come to Utah. I think we will try to get your dad to come for the Stadium of Fire and the Rodio. We miss him and I think he would have fun hanging with the back woods people here in Utah

Kellie said...

Hey Markelle - We're so excited to see you in July. Maddie and Talbie are hoping you'll live at our house. Emmie and Logan are coming next week and they're excited too!

I love how you said you're passing all of your classes. I assume you mean you're getting straight "A's!"

Molly said...

The Twilight movie looks like it might acually be good! I heard you read "The Host", did you like it? I still haven't read it!

Cloudy said...

There are middle school's in Utah too. In fact, I'm going to one here soon