Saturday, January 26, 2008

sooooooo bored

well I'm really bored so I'm just gonna rant

I finally got harlee, my bff, to read Twilight, and now she can't put it down! and she likes Edward better!!! hahahah

well my daddy bought that new game 'rockband' nad won't open it... so more $$$ down the drain i suppose... i think i'm gonna go open it myself, this is getting ridiculous

well i guess you're bored and so i am so im gonna go open rockband... yeah i'll do that


ok bi
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcbaabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz


so yea bi

7 comments:

The BC Fam said...

weirdo

Kellie said...

Yea Markelle! Who does he think he is - taunting you guys like that? Open it already!! Tell him I gave you permission!

Cloudy said...

OMG!!ROCKBAND IS SOOOOOOOOOO FRIKIN AWESOME!!! I played it at a friends house and I was enjoying myself!!! Good luck with that!

Pat said...

Good for you Markelle,Your dad can't always be the boss. It time to take control of him. You tell him I gave you permission too.

Blayne said...

Markelle I miss your blog. I hope you willl write soon. or at least write us. We are still hoping you will come spent the summer with us or at least some of it.

Kellie said...

Hey Markelle - I'm ready for a new post! :)

Cloudy said...

Post more, PLEASE!!! You take too long!!!