Saturday, December 15, 2007

How the EDGE Stole X-mas

Last night, Dec 14th, I went and saw a concert hosted by the radio station, 102.1 KDGE the edge, and saw like 7 freakin awesome bands!


Here they are! (I took all of the pics on my phone so I'll post those as soon as I figure out how to do that ;] )

Paramore!!!













Coheed and Cambria







Jimmy Eat World



Modest Mouse
And so much more that its not even funny!
here's a little list IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE
-The Vanished
-Drive A ( I got a HUG from the DRUMMER!!!!) :]]]]]]]]]]]]
-The Starting Line
-Silversun Pickups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Coheed and Cambria
umm ok not in order of appearance from here down
-Silverchair
-Paramore!!!
-Jimmy Eat World!!
-Modest Mouse
i feel like im forgetting someone... O WELL!!!
Lotz of Love
and a HAPPY X-mas
and a MERRY new year ;]
-markelle



2 comments:

Cloudy said...

OMG!!!! I LOVE PARAMORE! THEY ARE FRIKIN AWESOME!! ALONG WITH SILVERSUN PICKUPS AND SILVERCHAIR!! I haven't heard of the other ones, but I love Paramore and it sounds like you had fun!

~Claudia

Pat said...

dustin sain he knew a lot of these bands and thought that was a great thing you got to do. That was nice of your dad to go with you. he's not that bad