Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Thanksgiving Break

Well, happy Thanksgiving for starters, I hope you all had a nice break from work and school (whichever). My TG break was pretty nice, I hung out with my family for TG and we had dinner @ home (dinner was prepared by my mom), and then we all went to see the new movie Enchanted (i give it **** [four stars]). Then since chase made it to All Stars football league, my whole family was dragged to Houston, TX to watch his football games in the icy rain, but I lucked out and stayed here w/ my bff Harlee all weekend long and just got back around 4pm today (Nov,25). I guess I caught something over there because I'm sick as... well, I'm pretty sick. So now I'm writting this post with a box of tissues handy and wearing my favorite pair of sweatpants and a flannel t-shirt. Ew!!! My nose is so plugged! I think I have a sinus (if I spelt that right) infection.
Alright, enough about me, I wanna hear how YOUR break went so post comments with links to ur blogs or whatever.

L. O. L.
o f o
t v
s e

and yes it took lots of concentration to make the little lol thing above!

1 comment:

Cloudy said...

Kewl! sounds like u had fun [besides the whole cold thing]. I haven't posted anything about my Thanksgiving break yet, but I did have a double sleepover with my friend that I haven't seen in about 5 months, so we had a lot of fun! :D