Saturday, October 6, 2007

brand new phone!!!

yeah i know, you hate me for this... but it's ok, i'll frogive u for ur raging jealousy in advance: "I forgive you." There. ok anyway let me tell you how this came to be. Well, it was a normal day, like any other, and i woke up, got outta be-- ok ya no wat im just gonna come right out and say it and stop trying to dress up the fact that I LOST MY OLD PHONE! there i said it, YA HAPPY??!! well my dad took pity on me and decided to buy me this 300$ beauty.
IM SO PROUD OF IT! i even figured out how to take pics and send them to ppls e-mail addresses! ps. ILUVV MY PHONE!!!
hahaha i dont mean to brag but,,, IT"S SO KEWL!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Markelle - you are spoiled. That's the phone that Maddie got for Christmas but she was dumb and talked on it in the shower and it broke. She had to come up with $150 to buy herself a new phone and it's only half as nice. Lesson learned!

Molly said...

I can't believe you got that phone! My phone only cost me 80.00, now I want to up grade!

Markelle said...

omg she talked on it in the shower?!?! is she ok in the head??? LOL JK JK JK!!! hehehe that actually sounds like something i might try... <:]
LOL tell bronson that chase and aiden are PSCHED to see him and brock! (can't wait to see u granma and granpa!!! ;])

Markelle said...

lol if u get an upgrade, molly, you want to get the new SIDEKICK that's comming out this fall, it's supposed to be pretty freakin sweet! my friend actually let me TOUCH his sidekick!! that's the closest im ever gonna get to one so i thought i might as well enjoy it!!!;] miss u all! BYE! XOXO

Cloudy said...

Oh-my-gosh! That is soooo freakin' sweeeeettt!!! I don't know what else to say but that it is sweet!