Friday, September 7, 2007

waiting... and waiting

I'm gonna have to wait 365 days until the nxt twilight book comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

im gonna b on the count down but call me if u gots any INSIDE information ;]
PS the nxt book is called Breaking Dawn: Book Four in the Twilight Series

heres a link to the first chapter of a parrallel series ITS RLLY GOOD AND U DO NOT HAVE TO READ TWILIGHT TO UNDERSTAND IT!!!!!!

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf

4 comments:

The BC Fam said...

good job girleo!

Unknown said...

Cool blog, Markelle! I think you should rename it "Eddy" instead of "Marky!" haha Also, don't you just love Jacob WAY MORE than Edward! JK, although I am having a hard time deciding who I would choose if I were Bella!

Unknown said...

Cousin Claudia sez: i haven't read the Twilight series yet but i want 2. I am reading two other good books right now--The Shamer's Daughter, and Rules.

Markelle said...

lol i would have NO trouble deciding!!!
EDWARD IS DA BOMB!!!!
everyone know that vampyres are FREAKIN AWESOME!!!
lol! ttus